Robert Johnson and Punchdrunks have been the leading act in European instrumental rock for 25 years. Morte di Seeburg is the band’s 11th album and the perfect soundtrack for your inner Italian 70’s thriller.
If you like the music from Escape from New York, if you’re into Ennio Morricone and enjoy trash pop culture with a hefty dose of pure quality – then we think you’ll love Morte di Seeburg.
- Beaver Shot (1995)
- Feels Like Buzz Aldrin (1996)
- Aloha from Havana (1997)
- Fried on the Altar of Good Taste (2000)
- Cinemascope-A-Dope (2001)
- The Birdnest Years (2001)
- Taste the Whup at Oki Dog (2005)
- Traynor in Heaven for Link Wray (2006)
- 100% Pot Success (2009)
- Cimetière Pour Les Vivants (2012)
- Morte di Seeburg (2017)
Download press photos of Robert Johnson and Punchdrunks (zip file, 303 mb)